Careers at Awake
As CNC-machinist at Awake, you will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team. The job role requires both a structured and strategic way of working, but also spending time in the production for machining, component testing, and evaluation. Getting your fingers dirty and heading out into nature for field testing should be seen as a benefit, not an issue.
The main work task is to run and develop a fully functional CNC production facility wherein machined parts for the company’s present and future products will be produced. A mixture of CAD/CAM/CNC will be your tools, but also organizational skills which are required for gradually developing the facility and processes towards mass production.
- Create CAM-programs (Hypermill) to machine parts required for production in a 3 and 5-axis environment.
- Manage the production schedule as required by the production manager.
- Develop the CNC department at Awake towards an automated system
- Machining experience from Mazak integrex
- Have the knowledge to run a 3-axis CNC machine with multiple setups and settings
- Have a knowledge based on most tooling and devices used for CNC machines
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Full understanding of how to use any inspection tool or measuring device
- Language requirement: English, spoken and written
- Employment status: Full-time
- Extended or irregular hours: May be required
- Start: Effective immediately
At Awake we aim for the highest quality possible in our manufacturing and development. The company culture promotes motivation, dedication and working in a high pace. Communication skills are key since you will be working closely with your engineering and designer colleagues.
We offer our co-workers the opportunity to grow together with a company that constantly aims to progress, while never forgetting how fun it is to be a part of something new and groundbreaking.