Are you a digital wizard with high energy and a can-do attitude? Do you like to be at the forefront and push the envelope of digital growth and e-commerce? Are you looking for a young, innovative, and creative workplace where you can grow together with a cutting-edge action sports brand?
Yes? Then we would like to welcome you to the Awake family!
We are looking for a dedicated and driven e-commerce professional that can take Awake’s digital presence to new, unmatched heights! You excel at online D2C business strategy and implementation and are comfortable working with CMS platforms (specifically Shopify). The latest news and trends within digital performance marketing are what you read before you fall asleep, and a growth-oriented mindset describes your professional persona. Awake is in the middle of an exciting scale-up phase, and we are growing rapidly. This means you need to be agile and able to roll up your sleeves when needed.
Following our exciting growth, we are now looking for someone who will develop and optimize Awake’s digital presence, with a clear focus on awakeboards.com, UX/customer journey, performance marketing, and a lot more relating to driving a brand’s e-commerce site. We work with set KPIs to ensure revenue goals are met. The role will also enjoy strategic influence to deliver a best-in-class shopping experience.
• Continuously developing, improving, and updating awakeboards.com, keeping the site at the forefront of current e-commerce trends and best practices
• Optimize the site for up-selling and returning customers
• Analysis and weekly reporting of google analytics
• Working with website updates for UX and content in our CMS system
• Using growth hacking methods for continuous improvements
• Develop marketing automation and retargeting
• Set up digital acquisition campaigns and strategies
• A bachelor's degree in digital media, marketing, business or other relevant fields
• Min. 3 years of e-commerce experience, we believe you have worked with e-commerce at a global consumer brand
• Experience from working with UX and CMS systems
• Experience from working with internal as well as external stakeholders
• Understanding of the whole online customer journey
• Proficient knowledge/experience from Facebook Business Manager, Google • • AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, and Youtube Ads
• Advantageous experience
• Experienced within marketing automation and personalization (strategic level)
• Conversion-focused email marketing (strategic level)
• Proactive attitude
• Analytical, you are detailed, and you love KPIs
• Curious, you have a “learning is fun”-mentality
• Organized - you keep track of stuff, you know how to lead a project in a timely fashion, and how to stick to budgets
• Sales oriented - you love to see those conversions
• Solutions driven mindset, with a “get the stuff done”-attitude
• Strategic as well as hands-on
• Language requirement: English, spoken, and written
• Employment status: Full-time
• Extended or irregular hours: May be required
• Starting date: We would like to fill the position ASAP
• Working permit for EU/Sweden
Does this sound interesting?
If you love action sports and the outdoors and want to combine it with your professional goals and developments, apply now!
Mark your email with "E-commerce manager application", write a short summary of why you are the perfect fit for this role, attach your CV, and hit send!
We will be conducting interviews continuously, so make sure to send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 10th of April.
[Due to the high number of applications, we reserve the right to segment applications after internal screening, reaching out to the most relevant individuals first, in order to speed up the recruitment process]