Does Instagram’s algorithm flash in front of your eyes before you fall asleep? Are you a natural creator and storyteller who is always looking for that next idea to engage a digital community? Are you looking for that next adventure that will propel your creative ideas to the skies?
Look no further!
With a clear focus on digital presence, Awake is growing their commercial team, and we are now looking for a dedicated, creative and experienced Social Media Manager with a knack for social media strategy that can take the brand to the next virtual level.
You love to surprise your audience with creative, qualitative, and engaging content. You navigate all social media networks with ease, and understand the mechanics behind building a digital community. You are filled with crazy ideas about how to push the brand forward, and you are not afraid of sharing them. You understand the importance of taking educated decisions based on data analysis, and you are used to navigating both Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
• Complete ownership of Awake’s social media accounts and content calendar
• Social media monitoring, follow-up and analysis
• Plan and execute campaigns in sync with Awake’s E-commerce Manager
• Be part of producing creative content across all Awake's channels
• Copywriting across all digital channels
• Ownership of external stakeholders such as creative agencies and creative resources
• Digital PR and brand cooperations
• Community, blogger and influencer outreach
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other relevant education
• You have a minimum of 3 years of social media management experience, preferably managing accounts with 100k+ followers
• You have excellent project management skills
• You have experience from copywriting, image and video production
• You have experience from community and influencer/ambassador marketing
• You understand the importance of data-driven decision-making
• You have basic experience from the Adobe-suite
• You have experience from Facebook Ads Manager, Google’s Ad Suite, and preferably additional social media management tools
• You are creative, curious and full of energy
• You boldly challenge the status quo
• You have strong integrity and you are out-spoken
• You have a solutions-driven mindset, with a “get-stuff-done” attitude
• You are a natural networker
• Language requirement: English, spoken, and written
• Employment status: Full-time
• Extended or irregular hours: May be required
• Starting date: We would like to fill the position ASAP
• Working permit for EU/Sweden
Does this sound interesting?
Are you looking to join a young, creative and innovative company that is fast-forwarding the future of action water sports, where electric surfboarding is on the weekly task list? Apply and mark your email with "Social Media Manager application", write a short summary of why you are the perfect fit for this role, attach your CV, and hit send!