Careers at Awake
As Assembly Technician at Awake, you will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team. The job role requires both a structured and strategic way of working as everything is in the details. The main work task is to assemble Awake’s present and future high performance electric crafts with a mixture of precision mechanics and electronics. For this job, getting your fingers dirty and heading out into nature for field testing should be seen as a benefit, not an issue.
- Assemble high precision mechanics and electronics
- Perform hardware and software quality control checks
- Continuously updating and improving the assembly process LEAN
- Testing Awake’s high performance electric crafts
- Background in extreme sports
- Experience from mechanical or electrical assembly
- An eye for detail and a steady hand for precision assembly work
- A good general technical and mechanical mindset
- Language requirement: English, spoken and written
- Employment status: Full-time
- Extended or irregular hours: May be required
- Start: Effective immediately
At Awake we aim for the highest quality possible in our manufacturing and development. The company culture promotes motivation, dedication and working at a high pace. Communication skills are key since you will be working closely with your engineering and designer colleagues.
We offer our co-workers the opportunity to grow together with a company that constantly aims to progress, while never forgetting how fun it is to be a part of something new and groundbreaking.